Friday, January 28, 2011

A Bottle and a Prayer - Jan 28, 2011


I will be returning to work from maternity leave in just over a week and I haven't been quite as good as I had intended to be with helping Grayson to learn to drink from a bottle. The last 3 months have flown by, and when it comes time each day for Grayson to eat, I have truly cherished the time that I have face to face with him while he nurses...which is why we are now struggling a bit with the bottle! He has had about 10 bottles so far, but is still not 100% comfortable with it. I have every confidence that he will be fine, because I don't think that this nearly 17 pound baby boy would let himself miss a meal! With that being said, we need all the help we can get for my chunky little boy to become a pro at sucking down his milkies from a bottle, so Grayson and I had our first "Mommy and Baby Prayer" today. We sat down together, Grayson tried his best to fold his arms over his big chubby belly, and we asked Heavenly Father for His blessing to help Grayson to learn to drink from a bottle. I know that our little prayer will be answered!

No comments: